Key Legal + Business Issues – Navigating Complexities in Doing Business in the U.S
May 1, 2020
On Friday, May 1, Vinita Mehra and Cody Myers presented at Indo-American Chamber of Commerce’s Key Legal + Business Issues: Navigating Complexities in Doing Business in the U.S. webinar. The webinar covered a variety of topics including: drivers + trends of Indian outbound investments to the U.S., EDO incentive programming, negotiating contracts, protecting intellectual property, and impact of COVID-19 on Indo-U.S. businesses.
- Dr. Lalit Bhasin, President, IACC, NIC
- Mr. Raman Roy, Chairman and Managing Director, Quatrro
- Ms. Aileen Nandi, Minister Counselor for Commercial Affairs, U.S. Embassy
- Ms. Vinita Mehra, Director + Leader, Global Business Practice, Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
- Mr. Cody Myers, Associate, Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter