What You Need to Know About Franchising + Licensing Abroad
Join Kegler Brown, BDO, and Columbus 2020 for a free panel discussion on Thursday, September 8, starting at 8:30 a.m. This panel discussion will provide the audience with the general knowledge needed to understand franchising + licensing abroad. Following the panel discussion will be a Q+A session.
The panel will consist of professionals with a comprehensive background in international franchising and licensing, and will focus on key operational, legal, and tax considerations, as well as the "best practices" and "lessons learned" related to such arrangements.
- Moderator: Deb Scherer, Columbus 2020
- Vinita Mehra, Kegler Brown, Global Business Attorney
- Dominick Warner, BDO, International Tax Senior Manager
- Greg Ubert, The Crimson Cup, President
- Jennifer Press, Abercrombie & Fitch, Vice President, Corporate Development
A light breakfast will be provided before the program at 8:00 a.m.
Please register by Thursday September 1, by contacting Maura Fortino at [email protected] or (614) 255-5515.
Hill + Ritter
65 E. State Street, Suite 1800
Columbus, OH 43215
Complimentary Parking: We will reimburse parking tickets from the Columbus Commons Underground Garage only, located at 191 S. 3rd Street. Directionsto parking garage.