Succeeding in India: Business + Legal Insights
Kegler Brown and the Ohio Development Services Agency will present "Succeeding in India: Business and Legal Insights" on Tuesday, October 14, starting at 9:00 a.m.We are honored to have Dr. Manoj Kumar Mohapatra, Deputy Consul General, Consulate of India, New York, serve as keynote speaker as he discusses opportunities after the 2014 Indian general election.
- Vinita Mehra, global business attorney and Asia Pacific team leader, examining legal intelligence and practical advice while doing business in India
- Prem Behl, managing director of the Ohio India office, discussing opportunities in India through the Ohio Development Services Agency
Following the presentations, a panel of community business leaders will discuss their experiences and offer their insight in successfully conducting business in India.
- Vinod Gupta, president + CEO at InNow LLC
- Chris Kohler, director of legal services at 2Checkout.com
- Deborah Scherer, director of global markets at Columbus2020
- Steve Wolever, president + CEO at Signature Worldwide
A networking lunch of traditional Indian food will conclude the program.
Please register by Tuesday, October 7, by contacting Ashton Lahman, [email protected] or (614) 255-5515.
Key Note Speaker
Dr. Manoj Kumar Mohapatra, Deputy Consul General, Consulate of India, New York
Dr. Manoj Kumar Mohapatra is a ranking diplomat of the Indian Foreign Service with experience of over 14 years in a variety of interesting and challenging assignments. He served at the Ministry of External Affairs in New Delhi as the Desk Officer for India’s bilateral relations with Bangladesh from 2006-2007 and between 2008-2014, he served as First Secretary and Counsellor in the Indian diplomatic Missions in Budapest and Dhaka respectively, where he held the charge of political and commercial relations between India and these countries. Since August 2014, he has been working as the Deputy Consul General of India to New York.
Capitol Square Plaza
65 East State Street
Columbus, OH 43215