Serving in his seventh year as the firm’s Managing Director, Weber practices in the firm’s Litigation and Professional Responsibility areas. He joined Kegler Brown in 1992 after clerking for the firm as a law school summer associate.
Chris focuses on all aspects of commercial and personal injury litigation in both state and federal courts.
Ethics + Professional Responsibility
Chris also advises clients on professional responsibility and legal ethics issues, including the ethical obligations under Ohio’s Rules of Professional Conduct. Chris represents clients in disciplinary proceedings before the Board of Professional Conduct and the Ohio Supreme Court.
- Employee Relations
- Professional Responsibility
- University of Toledo College of Law (J.D., 1992)
- Cum laude; Order of the Coif
- John Carroll University (B.A., 1989)
- Cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- American Bar Association, member
- Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers, member
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- Litigation Counsel of America, fellow
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
- Selected as “Lawyer of the Year” in Columbus in the area of Professional Malpractice Law for Defendants by The Best Lawyers in America®, 2015, 2020, 2022
- Selected as “Lawyer of the Year” in Columbus in the area of Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law by The Best Lawyers in America®, 2014, 2018
- Selected as the 2019 “Lawyer of the Year” in Columbus in the area of Corporate Compliance Law by The Best Lawyers in America®
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America® since 2007
- Selected to the Ohio Super Lawyers list, 2005 -2006, 2010-2022