Where most personal injury firms are small and limited in scope, Kegler Brown has vast resources to draw upon for our personal injury cases. Our track record includes numerous plaintiff verdicts and settlements in excess of a million dollars, and we handle claims for all types of personal injury cases. Our reputation for meticulous preparation, vigorous representation and willingness to try a case enables us to recover for our clients the compensation to which they are entitled.
Led by Tim Tullis, our personal injury lawyers have a great deal of experience in these cases. Our team includes members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a former chairman of the Negligence Law Committee of the Columbus Bar Association, attorneys rated AV by Martindale Hubbell, and lawyers ranked among The Best Lawyers in America and selected to the Ohio Super Lawyers list.
We represent clients in a wide variety of personal injury actions, including cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: litigation involving all types of transportation, including accidents caused by negligent or reckless driving, alcohol, texting, malfunctioning or improper traffic signals, dangerous road conditions, etc.
- Medical malpractice: prosecuting and defending claims against hospitals and doctors, including birth trauma, anesthesia errors, surgical mistakes, failure to diagnose, misdiagnosis and emergency room errors
- Railroad crossing accidents
- Construction and manufacturing accidents
- Wrongful death claims
- Product liability / defective products, including defective medical devices
- Apartment fires
- Pharmaceutical errors
- Insurance coverage and bad faith claims
- Subrogation actions
Kegler Brown’s litigation team represents individuals of all ages who have suffered significant injury due to the negligence of another party.
For more information on our personal injury services, please contact Tim Tullis.