Erica joined Kegler Brown in 2020 after clerking for the firm as a law school summer associate. Erica practices in the areas of real estate law, corporate law and mergers and acquisitions.
Erica advises clients in a wide array of real estate issues. She focuses on the negotiation and drafting of lease agreements, land and title reviews, and she guides clients through the process of purchasing or selling affordable multifamily properties. She also assists clients in the development, acquisition, disposition, and leasing of commercial and residential properties.
In corporate law matters, Erica advises both new and established businesses in matters related to entity selection and formation, operating agreements or partnership agreements. She also assists in the negotiation and drafting of acquisition documents for both buyers and sellers.
- Banking + Lending
- Emerging Businesses
- Estate Planning + Business Succession
- Global Business
- IP Strategy + Consulting
- Medical Marijuana + Hemp
- Mergers + Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Summa cum laude; Graduated first in class
- Ohio Northern Law Review, Executive Board Member, Articles Research Editor
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 2017)
- Magna cum laude
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- Ohio State Bar Association, member