Lori leads Kegler Brown’s Workplace Investigations practice and is one of only 10 lawyers in Ohio to hold membership in the Association of Workplace Investigators, the premier international trade group focused on promoting and enhancing the quality of impartial workplace investigations.
As an employment litigator with nearly 25 years of professional experience, Lori has been called upon by employers and their counsel to lead investigations and litigate cases concerning a wide range of allegations of financial, ethical and other workplace misconduct.
- Conducted an investigation into the financial and other ties between a high-profile sex offender and a charitable foundation.
- Conducted a sexual harassment investigation of complaints by multiple complainants for a manufacturing company.
- Conducted a sexual harassment investigation involving allegations against a member of senior management.
- Provided advice to a professional services firm concerning allegations of improprieties by a senior partner.
- Provided advice concerning an investigation into allegations of sexual harassment and other potential wrongdoing in connection with a failed consensual relationship between co-workers.
- Provided counsel concerning institutional investigations of research scientists accused of committing research misconduct.