Insight into India: Update on New Legal Developments + Business Opportunities in 2023
Join Kegler Brown and our promotional partners on Thursday, May 25, starting at 4:30 p.m. as we host a panel discussion and networking happy hour to discuss opportunities created for Ohio businesses by the explosive economic growth in India.
After spending considerable time last month in India, Vinita Mehra will kick off the event, sharing key takeaways from her trip abroad. Our panelists will then offer legal intelligence and practical advice on successfully conducting business in India. They will provide an overview of the current business landscape in India, touching on a variety of topics, including education, manufacturing, IT, government, and acquisition opportunities.
- Dr. Varun Jeph, Deputy Consul General, Consulate General of India New York
- Karthik Avadhanula, Senior Director - Advanced Manufacturing, JobsOhio
- Vinita Mehra, Director + Leader, Global Business Practice, Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
- Michael Pfahl, Senior Associate General Counsel, Kent State University
- Sahil Shah, CEO, MESH
- Michaune D. Tillman, General Counsel, Steel Processing, Worthington Industries
Thank you to our promotional partners:
Please register for this free event by Thursday, May 18 , by clicking the RSVP button below or by contacting Lindsey Dilsaver, [email protected] or (614) 462-5481. This event has limited seating available. We will serve cocktails and heavy Indian cuisine hors d'oeuvres.