Our banking litigation lawyers represent banks and servicers in mortgage-backed securities and breach of contract litigation, complex foreclosures and other commercial disputes.
We represent local, national and international financial institutions and financial services companies, including clients in the mortgage and credit card industries. Kegler Brown attorneys have handled litigation and tried cases in both state and federal courts and in jurisdictions across the country, including significant trial experience in commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) litigation in multiple jurisdictions, including in federal courts in Ohio, Nevada, Oklahoma and Illinois.
- Complex foreclosures
- Mortgage-backed securities litigation: CMBS repurchase cases, with significant jury trial experience
- Breach of contract and other business claims: representing loan officers and banks in state and federal courts
We serve local, national and international financial institutions and debt servicers, both in Ohio and across the country. We maintain a focus on credit card and mortgage originators and servicers, including special servicers. Some of our key clients include:
- A publicly-traded provider of private-label credit card and loyalty program solutions
- One of the world's largest U.S.-based commercial banking institutions
- A publicly traded global banking and financial services company based in Germany
For more information on our banking litigation services, please contact Loriann E. Fuhrer.