Molly focuses her practice in the areas of Business, Mergers + Acquisitions, and Franchising. After clerking for Kegler Brown during law school, she joined the firm in 2016.
Molly provides counsel to businesses and entrepreneurs during every stage of the business life cycle, from entity formation to succession planning. She advises companies on a wide range of matters, from negotiating ownership agreements and complex commercial contracts to growth strategies such as capital raising, joint ventures, acquisitions, and franchising.
Mergers + Acquisitions
Molly represents business owners in a variety of acquisition transactions, as part of both growth and exit strategies, including mergers, asset purchases, sales of businesses, divestitures, and reorganizations.
Molly also focuses on franchise issues, working closely with small business owners to open or expand existing franchise portfolios, navigating the complex regulatory framework for current or potential franchisors, and mediating the sensitive franchisee–franchisor relationships.
- Emerging Businesses
- Employee Relations
- Estate Planning + Business Succession
- Franchise + Distribution
- Global Business
- IP Strategy + Consulting
- Mergers + Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2016)
- University of Michigan (B.S. Architecture, 2009)
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Central Ohio, member
- American Bar Association Forum on Franchising, Marketing Committee, member
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- CBA Barrister Leadership Program, Class of 2017, Planning Committee (2018)
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association, member
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County, member
- The American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education Scholarship & Leadership Award
- The Ohio State Law Journal Past Editors’ Award
- The Ernest E. Karam Book Award for Excellence in Legal Analysis and Writing
- The Moritz College of Law Public Service Law Fellow with Recognition
Charitable + Civic Involvement
- LASC Tenant Advocacy Project, Volunteer
- South Side Learning & Development Center, Board Member
- Community Shelter Board, Women Leaders Group
- Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation, Board Fellow, 2015-2016