Jen focuses her practice in Business/Corporate Law and uses her background in formal opinion writing as a Senior Assistant Attorney General at the office of the Ohio Attorney General to the benefit of her clients. Her experience in research, memoranda and brainstorming legal theories helps Jen create policies and processes that aid her business clients with compliance with state laws and regulations.
Business + Finance
Jen lends her legal counsel to businesses during all stages of their life cycle in order to meet a variety of legal needs. From entity selection and initial formation, structuring and corporate governance, and capital raising and other fundraising, Jen brings her extensive legal writing experience to the negotiation and drafting of general contracts, internal policies and processes, statements of work, service agreements, operating agreements, licensing agreements, confidentiality agreements and more.
- Emerging Businesses
- IP Strategy + Consulting
- Mergers + Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2009)
- University of Cincinnati (B.B.A., 2006)
- Ohio Attorney General All-Staff Pride Award (2018)
- Participated in numerous matters for the trustee in the Bernard L. Madoff SIPA litigation, including drafting and filing of applications, motions, actions and oppositions.
Charitable + Civic Involvement
- Columbus Collegiate Academy, Board of Directors, former member
- United Preparatory Academy, Board of Directors, former member