A strong believer in the mentality that time is one of the most valuable assets you can give, Stephanie strives to be as active in the community as she is in her practice. She is an advocate for organizations that benefit and provide for the central Ohio community, with a particular passion for supporting women in leadership positions, and for children that have experienced abuse, neglect or are facing life-threatening medical conditions. The majority of her involvement in the community is dedicated to charities and organizations that embody missions to better the lives of those it affects in these areas.
She has held numerous roles for these charities and civic organizations, as well as other essential organizations that benefit the central Ohio community:
- Member of Women Presidents' Organization, an organization that connects women presidents, CEOs and directors to accelerate their businesses and enhance competitiveness through collaborative peer-learning groups.
- Co-chair of the 2014 Women You Should Know™ committee for Women for Economic and Leadership Development (WELD) , an organization whose mission is to develop and advance women's leadership, and provide specific tools to enhance their individual economic status. Stephanie also served on the 2013 committee and is currently serving on the 2015 committee.
- Member of the board of directors for the Central Ohio Region of Make-A-Wish®, a charitable organization that grants wishes for children who are diagnosed with life-threatening medical conditions and helps to empower them through their journey.
- Chair of the board development committee and past board of trustees member for Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA ) of Franklin County, an association dedicated to providing a powerful and consistent voice in court for abused and neglected children.
- Current board of directors member and member of the nominating committee for the Short North Alliance , an association designed to maximize the experience for both Short North visitors, residents and businesses while providing support for development and growth in a culturally rich art district in central Ohio.
- Volunteer for Salvation Army’s annual Christmas Cheer event that aids families by providing gifts and food during the holiday season.