Saša joined Kegler Brown as an associate in 2017 after clerking for the firm as a summer associate during his first and second years of law school. Since then, Saša has worked primarily in the firm’s litigation area, guiding clients from the pre-litigation phase through appeals. More recently, Saša has expanded his practice to advising business clients as outside counsel.
For the past several years, Saša has also served on the firm’s recruiting and diversity & inclusion committees where he helps the firm identify and attract talented attorneys and promote diversity in the legal profession.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Dean’s Scholar Award (Top 15%)
- Diversity Enrichment Scholarship
- Judge Joseph H. Harter Memorial Award, academic achievement in trial practice
- Judicial extern to the Honorable Algenon L. Marbley, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio (2015)
- Simon Fraser University (B.B.A. with distinction, 2012)
- Joint major; finance and economics
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
Charitable + Civic Involvement
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio
- The Heart of the City Foundation