Saša clerked for Kegler Brown as a law school summer associate before joining the firm as an associate in 2017. He focuses his practice in the firm’s Litigation area.
Providing counsel throughout the entirety of the litigation process, Saša maintains a broad practice. He assists litigation clients in areas of Employment, Corporate, Personal Injury, and Professional Responsibility. In law school, Saša earned awards for trial practice and developed an interest in state and federal constitutional law.
- Employee Relations
- Global Business
- IP Strategy + Consulting
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Simon Fraser University (B.B.A, 2012)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
- Judicial extern to the Honorable Algenon L. Marbley, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio (2015)