COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders – April 7, 2020
COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders April 7, 2020
The recording from April 7 included deal experts who discussed the effect that the pandemic is having on corporate transactions and the related legal, tax and insurance strategies.
From Kegler Brown
- Eric Duffee, an M+A lawyer working primarily with privately held mid-market businesses and their owners to make sense of their evolving opportunities during the pandemic
- Aaron Weir, an M+A lawyer working closely with family offices, PE funds, and corporate development professionals on their execution strategies for the current and future economies
- Ross Vozar, a partner in BDO’s Transaction Advisory Services practice who is 100% dedicated to the M&A market and serves private equity and strategic buyers and sellers
- Kip Irle, a senior vice president working primarily with privately held middle-market businesses + with private equity and other capital providers, to design and execute cost-efficient insurance risk capital structures
- Maryanne Swaim, a VP orchestrating clients' insurance risk-related deal activities, ranging from insurance due diligence to restructured placements post-transaction, as well as the customization and structure of rep and warranty placements
Disclaimer: Please note that the information that is discussed throughout this program series should not be construed as legal, tax or insurance advice and is not protected by any confidentiality or privilege. For proper advice on your unique situation, we encourage you to discuss directly with your independent advisors.