With nearly two decades of experience in Ohio’s government, Andy uses his knowledge of the state’s budget and policy processes to provide clients with constructive legislative analysis that can help achieve their goals.
Andy provides proactive advocacy on behalf of his clients by identifying legislative issues of importance, meeting with legislators, attending committees and interested party meetings, and attending community and legislative functions. He works with clients to craft amendments that achieve public policy goals and responds to their concerns in a timely manner, while providing advice on message formulation and execution. In preparation for legislative committee hearings, he also assists clients in the coordination and drafting of public testimony and communication with committee members.
Previously serving as the sole legislative liaison for the Ohio Office of Budget and Management over the course of four General Assemblies where he coordinated submissions of capital bill community projects, Andy also has extensive knowledge of the monetary and policy aspects of both Ohio’s operating budget and capital appropriations budget.
- Miami University (B.A., 1998)
- Franklin County Republican Central Committee (2002 – present)
- Franklin County Republican Central Committee, Legislative Candidate Screening Committee (2009-2010)
- Ohio Lobbying Association, member
- Outstanding Central Committee Member of the Year, Franklin County Republican Central Committee (2005)
- Eagle Scout Award, Boy Scouts of America (1990)
Charitable + Civic Involvement
- Ohio Public Leaders Advisory Board, Miami University (2017 – present)
- Assistant Scoutmaster, Boy Scout Troop 365 in Worthington, Ohio (2017-2018)
- Den Leader, Cub Scout Pack 357 in Worthington, Ohio (2012-2017)
- Advisor to American Legion Buckeye Boys State (2017-2018)