Seven Local Companies Honored for Export Work
The Columbus Dispatch August 31, 2009
Seven central Ohio companies were among the 27 winners of 2009 Governor's Excellence in Exporting awards presented in a ceremony last week at the Hyatt Regency in Columbus.
"Ohio is the only state in the nation to see export growth every year since 1998," Gov. Ted Strickland said in a statement." An important part of our strategy to create economic opportunity at home is to expand Ohio's global economic presence."
Gormann Rupp of Mansfield and Ludlow Composites of Fremont won Exporter of the Year awards in their categories.
The central Ohio award winners were:
- Automation and Control Technology Inc., Dublin.
- Command Alkon Inc., Dublin.
- Control-X Medical Inc., Columbus.
- Hague Quality Water International, Groveport.
- Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter Co., LPA, Columbus.
- Ohio Soybean Council, Worthington.
- Screen Machine Industries Inc., Pataskala.