Pop-Up: COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders – August 6, 2020
COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders August 6, 2020
The recording from Thursday, August 6, focused primarily on HR issues for employers, PPP update, and business insurance updates.
From Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
- Steve Barsotti, a business lawyer working with clients on their strategic operations and short- and long-term funding solutions
- Cody Myers, a corporate lawyer leading the firm’s CARES Act (PPP) and EIDL efforts with business clients
- Danielle Crane, an employment lawyer helping employers strategize for re-opening and manage other workforce considerations
- Jeff Tubaugh, a tax partner specializing in serving closely held businesses and partnerships
First Financial Bank
- Joseph Sofia, a commercial banker and SBA expert working with companies $5-$500M in revenue, particularly funding a change in ownership
- Dan Fugazzi, a client executive specializing in the hospitality, retail, restaurant, long-term care and social services practice areas
Disclaimer: Please note that the information that is discussed throughout this program series should not be construed as legal, tax or insurance advice and is not protected by any confidentiality or privilege. For proper advice on your unique situation, we encourage you to discuss directly with your independent advisors.