COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders – May 7, 2020
COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders May 7, 2020
The recording from Thursday, May 7 focused primarily on PPP forgiveness, employment litigation avoidance, Main Street Lending, business insurance updates, and tax issues.
From First Financial Bank
- Joseph Sofia, a commercial banker and SBA expert working with companies $5-$500M in revenue, particularly funding a change in ownership
From Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
- Lori Fuhrer, a trial lawyer and business advisor working with clients on employment litigation issues that have come as a result of the pandemic
- Aaron Weir, an M+A lawyer working closely with family offices, PE funds, and corporate development professionals on their execution strategies
- Steve Barsotti, a business lawyer working with clients on their strategic operations and short- and long-term funding solutions
- Cody Myers, a corporate lawyer leading the firm’s CARES Act (PPP) and EIDL efforts with business clients
- Steve McCullough, a partner in BDO’s Transaction Advisory Services practice specializing in M+A tax issues
- Jeff Tubaugh, a tax partner specializing in serving closely held businesses and partnerships
- Dan Fugazzi, a client executive specializing in the hospitality, retail, restaurant, long-term care and social services practice areas
- Vince Stasiulewicz, a business insurance veteran who designs and implements risk-based management solutions and insurance offerings
Disclaimer: Please note that the information that is discussed throughout this program series should not be construed as legal, tax or insurance advice and is not protected by any confidentiality or privilege. For proper advice on your unique situation, we encourage you to discuss directly with your independent advisors.