COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders – April 9, 2020
COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders April 9, 2020
The recording from April 9 primarily focused on the impact the crisis has had on businesses’ cyber strategies, including training and IT strategies, legal issues, and the role your cyber insurance will play.
From Mindset Digital
- Betsy Hubbard, founder and president of Mindset Digital, a training and consulting firm that specializes in the skills you need for a digital age
From Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
- Katja Garvey + David Wilson, privacy and data Security lawyers working with clients on preparing for and cleaning up after a data breach
- Brendan Feheley employment lawyer helping employers navigate the workforce implications of the pandemic
- Jessica Allen, a director in BDO’s Cybersecurity Advisory Services practice who consults with businesses on cyber strategy
- Julian Sylvestro, vice president at Hylant and leads the firm’s national cyber risk group
Disclaimer: Please note that the information that is discussed throughout this program series should not be construed as legal, tax or insurance advice and is not protected by any confidentiality or privilege. For proper advice on your unique situation, we encourage you to discuss directly with your independent advisors.