COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders – April 30, 2020
COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders April 30, 2020
The recording from April 30 focused primarily on PPP application recommendations, funding strategies, HR advice, international tax strategy, and insurance updates.
From First Financial Bank
- Joseph Sofia, a commercial banker and SBA expert working with companies $5-$500M in revenue, particularly funding a change in ownership
From Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
- Mike Schottenstein, a real estate attorney who works with tenants and landlords and has been advising both throughout the pandemic on their lease management and negotiations
- Brendan Feheley, an employment lawyer helping employers strategize for re-opening and manage other workforce considerations
- Cody Myers, a corporate lawyer leading the firm’s CARES Act (PPP) and EIDL efforts with business clients
- Jerome Ryan, a director in BDO’s Crisis Management and Business Continuity practice who is working with clients on their re-opening plans
- Dan Fugazzi, a client executive specializing in the hospitality, retail, restaurant, long-term care and social services practice areas
- Vince Stasiulewicz, a business insurance veteran who designs and implements risk-based management solutions and insurance offerings
Disclaimer: Please note that the information that is discussed throughout this program series should not be construed as legal, tax or insurance advice and is not protected by any confidentiality or privilege. For proper advice on your unique situation, we encourage you to discuss directly with your independent advisors.