COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders – April 23, 2020
COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders April 23, 2020
The recording from April 23 focused primarily on PPP application recommendations, funding strategies, HR advice, international tax strategy, and insurance updates.
From First Financial Bank
- Joseph Sofia, a commercial banker and SBA expert working with companies $5-$500M in revenue, particularly funding a change in ownership
- Marc Chandler, a political economist and managing director at Bannockburn Global Forex, which is now a division of First Financial Bank
From Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
- Steve Barsotti, a business lawyer working with clients on their strategic operations and short- and long-term funding solutions
- Danielle Crane + Brendan Feheley, employment lawyers helping employers navigate the workforce implications of the pandemic
- Cody Myers, a corporate lawyer leading the firm’s CARES Act (PPP) and EIDL efforts with business clients
- Megan Romano, a tax managing director and one of the leaders appointed in the Central Region as a Subject Matter Expert in the PPP application and loan forgiveness process
- Vince Stasiulewicz, a business insurance veteran who designs and implements risk-based management solutions and insurance offerings
Disclaimer: Please note that the information that is discussed throughout this program series should not be construed as legal, tax or insurance advice and is not protected by any confidentiality or privilege. For proper advice on your unique situation, we encourage you to discuss directly with your independent advisors.