Tim practices primarily in the areas of commercial litigation, construction law, securities and labor and employment law. His background is enriched by a bachelor’s degree in government and history, which he received from The College of William and Mary. He received his Juris Doctorate from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law where he was also an articles editor for the Ohio State Law Journal. Tim joined the firm in 2011.
Tim is a litigator who represents clients in a wide variety of business and commercial disputes. He specializes in prosecuting and defending breach of contract actions, securities claims, patent-infringement claims and other general litigation matters. Tim serves his clients with aggressive advocacy and careful consultation throughout the entire litigation process.
Tim’s experience in construction and contract law focuses heavily on preserving, perfecting and enforcing mechanic’s liens. He also represents clients’ interests in contract disputes and OSHA defense.
Labor + Employee Relations
Tim represents employers in all manner of labor and employment. He specializes in litigating employment disputes, including breach of contract, fair wages and hours, non-compete agreements, and OSHA defense. He also provides employers sound advice with respect to emerging compliance issues, such as social networking and non-solicitation agreements.
- Employee Relations
- IP Strategy + Consulting
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- The College of William and Mary (B.A., 2008)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- International Legal Technology Association, member
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
Charitable + Civic Involvement
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Franklin County, board member