Danielle practices primarily in the areas of labor and employee relations and litigation, representing management clients in all aspects of employee relations law and assisting them in business and litigation matters. She joined Kegler Brown in 2019 after serving as a law clerk with the firm’s summer associate program.
Labor + Employee Relations
Danielle assists clients in employment law matters, including the drafting of employment agreements, non-competition and confidentiality agreements, and collective wage and termination agreements. She provides guidance on employee handbooks and issues relating to compliance with FMLA, ADA, Title VII and other discrimination laws. Danielle’s experience also includes employment litigation, including assisting in matters related to discrimination and wrongful termination, breach of contract, wage issues, and other state and federal employment issues.
- Emerging Businesses
- Employee Relations
- Government Affairs
- Capital University Law School (J.D., 2019)
- Summa cum laude
- Capital University Law Review, Associate Board (2018-2019)
- Miami University (OH) (B.S., 2013)
- Cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
- Served as a judicial extern at the Ohio Supreme Court for Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor, 2018, and for Magistrate Judge Kimberly A. Jolson in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, 2017