Kegler Brown Practice Areas Ranked in U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”January 5, 2023
U.S. News – Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" has released its 2023 award rankings. Kegler Brown is nationally ranked in 1 practice area and regionally ranked in 33 practice areas.
The 2023 edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” recognizes the most elite firms across the nation, identified for their professional excellence with consistently positive feedback from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise. Ranked firms, presented in three tiers, are recognized on a national and regional scale. All three tier rankings represent the highest-level feedback a firm can receive and demonstrate the best in the legal industry across the United States.
All Kegler Brown ranked practice areas are listed below.
National Tier 3
- Corporate Law
Columbus Metropolitan Tier 1
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Compliance Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- Insurance Law
- Land Use & Zoning Law
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Land Use & Zoning
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts & Estates Law
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
Columbus Metropolitan Tier 2
- Antitrust Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor & Employment
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
Columbus Metropolitan Tier 3
- Government Relations Practice
- Litigation - Health Care
- Litigation – Insurance
About "Best Law Firms"
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in the field, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process. To be eligible for a 2023 ranking, a law firm must have at least one lawyer recognized in the 28th edition of The Best Lawyers in America® for that location and specialty. You can view the 2023 recognized Kegler Brown attorneys here.
The entire list of 2023 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" publication can be viewed here.