9 Lawyers From Kegler Brown Recognized as “Ones to Watch” in The Best Lawyers in America 2023August 18, 2022
Law firm peer review and ranking service Best Lawyers® has released its 2023 rankings, and several of Kegler Brown’s attorneys have been earned the publication’s “Ones to Watch” designation, which recognizes attorneys early in their careers for excellence in private practice.
The following lawyers were heralded by the service as “Ones To Watch:”
- Danielle Crane (*) - Labor and Employment Law - Management
- Andrew P. Doup (*) - Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Robert Dove (*) - Energy Law
- Rachel Friedman Gold (2021) - Real Estate Law, Corporate Law
- Lorraine Hernández (2021) - Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Jeff Nein (2021) - Intellectual Property Law
- Michael L. Schottenstein (2021) - Real Estate Law
- Steven J. Umaña (2021) - Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, Real Estate Law, Tax Law
- Matthew M. Zofchak (2022) - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Litigation - Bankruptcy
(Year) First year the lawyer was listed in any practice
(*) Lawyers who are listed for the first time in Best Lawyers.
About Best Lawyers®
Best Lawyers was first published in 1983 and is the oldest ranking service in the world. Best Lawyers, known as the as the definitive guide to legal excellence, has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualiﬁed to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers lists are published in leading local, regional, and national publications across the globe. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 108,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), with over 13 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world.