Stephanie works with clients in all aspects of their estate plans, including the preparation and implementation of estate and tax planning documents and providing assistance to clients after their plans are implemented, such as funding and administering trusts. Her experience includes assisting clients in the structure and implementation of basic and sophisticated estate planning strategies, including wills, marital and credit shelter trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, qualified personal residence trusts, and intentionally defective grantor trusts.
She provides clients a detailed financial review and graphic illustration of existing and proposed estate plan structures, along with federal estate tax calculations (where applicable) and generation-skipping tax rates.
Stephanie also assists in the administration of probate estates, from initial meetings with the fiduciary and family members to the filing of estate tax returns and funding of any trusts. Stephanie has 17 years of experience in working with estate planning clients and can also guide them strategically throughout the probate process.
- Capital University Law School (Paralegal Certificate, 1991)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 1990)
- Hondros College of Nursing (LPN, 2017; RN, 2018)
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
- Paralegal Association of Central Ohio, member
- Association of Critical Care Nurses, member
- Sigma Theta Tau (Nursing Honor Society), member