Shana joined Kegler Brown in 2019 after clerking for the firm as a law school summer associate. Valuing the opportunity to work with both individuals and businesses who need legal guidance, she works primarily in the firm’s Litigation practice and enjoys counseling clients through all stages of the litigation process.
Shana’s litigation practice covers a diverse array of client needs, from navigating intense will contests and guardianship actions as part of our Probate practice to managing the volume of information involved in e-discovery as part of our Complex Commercial Litigation practice. Shana also advises on legal malpractice cases with our Professional Responsibility practice. In law school, Shana earned awards for legal writing, civil procedure, and negotiation and mediation.
- Employee Relations
- Estate Planning + Business Succession
- IP Strategy + Consulting
- Professional Responsibility
- Real Estate
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2019), Order of the Coif
- Magna cum laude
- The Ohio State University (B.S., 2016)
- Summa cum laude
- Kegler Brown Diversity Scholar
- Judicial extern to the Honorable Michael H. Watson in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio