Deborah provides support in all areas of patent and trademark law and IP litigation. Her experience includes patent and trademark prosecution, post registration filings, preparation, upload and filing of trademark and patent applications, schedule and docket maintenance, and researching and assisting with filing inter partes review.
A paralegal since 2001, Deborah has also had experience in medical malpractice and family law. She is a graduate of Blackstone Career Institute’s paralegal program and a member of the National Association of Professional Women.
- Emerging Businesses
- Global Business
- IP Strategy + Consulting
- Medical Marijuana + Hemp
- Blackstone Career Institute
- Columbus Bar Association, associate member
- Ohio State Bar Association, associate member
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, member
- Paralegal Association of Central Ohio, member