With the costs of protracted litigation rising, litigants are continually turning to private mediation for cost-effective solutions. In those instances, selecting an unbiased, experienced mediator is paramount to reaching a mutually beneficial resolution that satisfies both sides. Having worked as an employment lawyer for more than 40 years, Larry brings a fair and balanced perspective to complex situations as a mediator in all employment-related disputes, including wrongful termination, sexual harassment, retaliation, violations of the Family Medical Leave Act or the Americans with Disabilities Act, and in discrimination based on gender, race, ethnicity, age, and religion.
When serving as a third-party neutral, Larry brings a balanced perspective and thorough understanding of any issue because of his extensive experience in employment litigation. He has served as a mediator in a number of workplace disputes, is certified in mediation by Community Mediation Services of Central Ohio, and has served as a mediator for the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Larry has been recognized by every relevant client- and peer-review rating service for his comprehensive body of work in litigating and mediating workplace issues.
- Selected as the 2013 “Lawyer of the Year” in Columbus in the area of Employment Law by The Best Lawyers in America®
- Honored by Chambers USA for expertise in Labor & Employment
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating of AV Preeminent
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®
- Recognized as an Ohio Super Lawyer® by Law & Politics magazine
- Identified as one of the "Top 100" attorneys in Ohio and "Top 50" attorneys in Columbus by Law & Politics magazine
- Recognized in Business First’s the Verdict as an outstanding litigator
- Order of the Coif, Cornell University Law School
- Graduation with distinction, Cornell University Law School
Feheley received his law degree from Cornell University Law School and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Government from Cornell.