With a background in corporate law and commercial real estate and experience running her own firm, Angela joined Kegler Brown in 2018. Licensed to practice law in both Ohio and Florida, she focuses her practice in real estate, assisting clients throughout the processes of both purchases and sales.
Angela is experienced in representing individuals and businesses in all aspects of both residential and commercial real estate transactions, including buyers and sellers in purchases, short sale and bank owned properties, preparation and/or review of all closing and title documents. She provides counsel to landlords and tenants in review, preparation and negotiation of leases, prepares commercial and residential lease documents, and advises on property management issues.
Wireless Telecommunications Leasing
Angela’s work with commercial lease transactions includes experience representing landlords and tenants in a variety of leases, including office, industrial, retail and cell tower. As part of the firm’s long-standing representation of one of the nation’s largest wireless telecommunications companies, Angela reviews, drafts and negotiates cell tower leases along with an array of related wireless telecommunications agreements.
- Capital University Law School (J.D., 2005)
- Grove City College (B.S., 2000)
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- Collier County Bar Association, member
- Collier County Women’s Bar Association, member
Charitable + Civic Involvement
- Kitchen Kapers, Executive Board, President (2018-2019), 2015-Present
- STARability Foundation of Southwest Florida, Board of Directors (member), 2006-Present
- Heart to Honduras, Board of Trustees (member), 2014-Present
- Vanderbilt Towers One Condo Association, Board of Directors (member), 2017-Present
- Girls On The Run Central Ohio, volunteer, 2017-Present
- OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital, volunteer, 2016-Present