COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders – May 14, 2020
COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders May 14, 2020
The recording from Thursday, May 14 focused primarily on PPP forgiveness, new SBA guidance, business insurance updates, and best business practices for surviving the downturn.
From First Financial Bank
- Joseph Sofia, a commercial banker and SBA expert working with companies $5-$500M in revenue, particularly funding a change in ownership
From Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
- Steve Barsotti, a business lawyer working with clients on their strategic operations and short- and long-term funding solutions
- Cody Myers, a corporate lawyer leading the firm’s CARES Act (PPP) and EIDL efforts with business clients
- Steve Biegacki, a director in BDO’s advisory services practice
- Dan Fugazzi, a client executive specializing in the hospitality, retail, restaurant, long-term care and social services practice areas
- Vince Stasiulewicz, a business insurance veteran who designs and implements risk-based management solutions and insurance offerings
Disclaimer: Please note that the information that is discussed throughout this program series should not be construed as legal, tax or insurance advice and is not protected by any confidentiality or privilege. For proper advice on your unique situation, we encourage you to discuss directly with your independent advisors.