Joining Kegler Brown in 2016 after clerking for the firm as a law school summer associate, Jane focuses her practice in the area of commercial litigation. She is an active member of the litigation community, having taken on leadership roles within the American Bar Association and the Ohio State Bar Association. She is also a volunteer with The Legal Aid Society of Columbus’s Tenant Advocacy Project. Jane is a leader within the firm, serving as co-chair of Kegler Brown’s Women’s Collaborative, and an active presenter, speaking at seminars on subjects related to legal ethics, employment law and more.
Jane enjoys the variety of opportunities to assist clients that litigation provides and has developed her practice by managing large portfolios and caseloads, and arguing in multiple jury trials. For clients facing litigation, Jane’s goal is to find the best possible result using the most efficient methods, developing strategies for business solutions by examining all options and providing exemplary detail and communication. She provides counsel to clients throughout the litigation process with a calm and measured style that encourages better results by balancing cooperation with zealous representation.
- Employee Relations
- Professional Responsibility
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2016)
- Miami University (OH) (B.A. 2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association, member
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- Kegler Brown Women Lawyers’ Initiative, co-chair
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
- OSBA Young Lawyers Section, Executive Board At-Large Member
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association, member
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County, member
Charitable + Civic Involvement
- Thurber House Literary Center, Board of Trustees, member