Joining Kegler Brown in 2016 after clerking for the firm as a law school summer associate since 2014, Jane spends most of her professional time practicing in the firm’s Litigation area. Jane started her experience in the court room in 2015 working with the Vanderbilt Legal Clinic, successfully obtaining Orders of Protection for survivors of domestic abuse and establishing the rights of abused and neglected children.
Jane maintains a broad litigation practice and enjoys the variety of opportunities to assist clients it provides. Working primarily in insurance defense and general commercial and construction litigation, she advises clients throughout the litigation process. Jane utilizes her background in writing during all stages of litigation, up to and including jury trials, to provide clients with exemplary detail and communication.
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2016)
- Miami University (OH) (B.A. 2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association, member
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- Kegler Brown Women Lawyers’ Initiative, co-chair
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association, member
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County, member
Charitable + Civic Involvement
- Thurber House Literary Center, Board of Trustees, member