Rachel focuses her practice in the areas of real estate, wireless telecommunications leasing, corporate law and energy + environment. She joined Kegler Brown in 2015.
Rachel provides assistance to a wide variety of real estate clients dealing with matters such as purchase + sale transactions, zoning, land use and development and some environment and energy issues. She has done extensive work in real estate lease transactions, including the review, preparation and negotiation of leases for both landlords and tenants. In addition to advising clients, Rachel is also an Ohio licensed title agent, allowing her to combine her legal knowledge with modernized title tools and services to cater to all real estate needs.
Rachel is skilled in the negotiation and drafting of lease agreements, as well as land and title reviews. She assists clients in the development, acquisition, disposition, and leasing of commercial and residential properties. She also analyzes oil and gas leases and can provide counsel on lease forfeiture. Along with negotiation and drafting leases and purchase agreements, Rachel is experienced in crafting contract amendments and vendor agreements for her clients.
Mergers + Acquisitions
Rachel assists both buyers and sellers in the structuring and negotiation of M+A deals, joint ventures and strategic partnerships. She also advises businesses of all sizes regarding their contract assets and vendor services agreements, and on all other legal aspects of complex business transactions.
- Emerging Businesses
- Employee Relations
- Energy + Environment
- Franchise + Distribution
- IP Strategy + Consulting
- Mergers + Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Communications Editor, The Ohio State Entrepreneurial Business Law Journal
- Vice President of Mentoring, Jewish Law Students Association
- Indiana University (B.A., 2012)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), member
- Lawyer to Lawyer Mentoring Program
- Ohio Licensed Title Agent
- Urban Land Institute, member
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County, member
Charitable + Civic Involvement
- Chai Society Columbus, member
- Homeport, army member