Your Guide to Business + Legal Success in Latin America
The partnership of Kegler Brown, the Ohio Small Business Development Center and the Ohio Development Services Agency, will present "Your Guide to Business + Legal Success in Latin America" as a panel discussion on Tuesday, July 28. Registration and breakfast will begin at 8:30 a.m. The panel, consisting of local industry professionals, will discuss best practices for conducting business in Brazil, Chile and Colombia.
Roberta Winch, International Program Director at the Ohio SBDC hosted by CSCC will introduce the speakers and open the program and Vinita Mehra, global business attorney and Asia-Pacific team leader at Kegler Brown, will moderate the panel. Speakers include:
- Luis Alcalde , global business attorney and Latin America team leader at Kegler Brown
- Amy Freedman , international trade specialist at U.S. Department of Commerce
- Zoe Munro, program manager at Council of Great Lakes Governors
- Fidel Quinones , senior director + general manager, Latin America consumer business group at The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
- Brian Sturtz, director, international tax services at GBQ Partners
- David M. Wilson, global business attorney at Kegler Brown
Please register by Tuesday, July 21, by contacting Ashton Lahman, [email protected] or (614) 255-5515.
Complimentary Parking: We will reimburse parking tickets from the Columbus Commons Underground Garage only, located at 191 S. 3rd Street. Directions to parking garage.