Pop-Up: COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders
As a continuation of our Virtual Town Halls earlier this year, we’re hosting a quick discussion on recent COVID-19 developments next Thursday, August 6, from 1:00 - 1:30 p.m.
We’ve outlined some of the high points below, but will cover them in more depth on the call, in addition to some Q+A.
- HR Issues for Employers with Parents Who Are Now Also Full-Time Teachers
- Refresher on PPP Forgiveness + Application (deadline is August 8!)
- Expected Timing, Process and Audit Procedures for Applicable PPP Loans
- Important Updates on the Main Street Lending Program
- Updates on PPP Expense Deductibility
- High Points of the Senate’s Proposed Stimulus- the “HEALS Act”
- Changes to the Insurance Landscape Coverages and Pricing
If you have questions that you would like to be answered by our hosts, please submit them in advance to our moderator.
This pop up virtual town hall is free to attend. Make sure to RSVP using the button below, or by contacting Lindsey Dilsaver, (614) 462-5481.