Key Legal + Business Issues: Navigating Complexities in Doing Business in the U.S.
On Friday, May 1, Kegler Brown and the Indo-American Chamber of Commerce invite you to attend an informative webinar session, which will cover the following:
U.S.-India Trade At-A-Glance
- Drivers + Trends of Indian Outbound Investments to U.S.
- EDO Incentive Programming
- Negotiating Contracts
- Protecting intellectual property
- Top tips for doing business in the USA
COVID-19 Impact on Indo-U.S. Businesses
- Review current government restrictions on business operations
- Discuss cash access strategies to take advantage of under the US government CARES Act
- Current and future outlook for the international supply chain
- Dr. Lalit Bhasin, President, IACC, NIC
- Mr. Raman Roy, Chairman and Managing Director, Quatrro
- Ms. Vinita Mehra, Director + Leader, Global Business Practice, Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
- Mr. Cody Myers, Associate, Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
RSVP to the webinar by using the button below, or contact Lindsey Dilsaver, [email protected] or +1 (614) 462-5481. The webinar session will include a Q+A. If you have questions that you would like to be answered by our speakers, please submit them in your RSVP response.