Business + Educational Opportunities in Cuba
Are you hoping to export to Cuba? Are you thinking about business opportunities in Cuba? Do you want to learn more about the educational collaboration opportunities in Cuba?
The partnership of Kegler Brown, the Ohio SBDC Export Assistance Network, and the Ohio Development Services Agency, will present a panel discussion to explore the different opportunities that Cuba has to offer.
Who Should Attend?
This event is open to all Ohio Companies (large or small) that:
- Want to export to Cuba
- Are eager to learn more about the Cuba markets
- Want to learn more about investment opportunities in Cuba
- Have a desire to know more about the educational collaboration opportunities in Cuba
- Moderator: Roberta Winch— Director, Export Assistance Network
- Luis Alcalde, global business attorney and Latin America team leader at Kegler Brown
- Vinita Mehra, global business and education attorney and Asia-Pacific team leader at Kegler Brown
- Terrell Morgan, Director, Center for Latin American Studies at The Ohio State University
Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
65 E State Street, Suite 1800
Columbus, OH 43215
Please register by Thursday, July 28, by contacting Maura Fortino, [email protected] or (614) 255-5515. You will receive an e-mail verification once your seat has been confirmed.