Bond Claims 101
On Thursday, February 28, construction attorney Don Gregory will be presenting alongside a team of industry experts. This two-hour session will help to ensure that you get the most out of the surety bonds protecting your projects.
Continental breakfast will be served to all attendees.
- Jack Kehl, AFSB, Bond Manager, Overmyer Hall Associates
- Michael Schoose, Director, Contract Surety, Great American Insurance Group
- Edward Dudley, Lead Claims Attorney, Bond Division, Great American Insurance Group
- Chris James, Columbus Branch Manager, Great American Insurance Group
- Don Gregory, Director, Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
Please RSVP by Tuesday, February 26, by clicking the RSVP button below or by contacting Korri Titus at [email protected] or (614) 255 5515.
Free parking is available to all guests in the Fawcett Center lot. Guests will be asked to place a parking permit in their windshield. Kegler Brown will distribute the parking permit through e-mail the week of the seminar.