COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders – April 16, 2020
COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders April 16, 2020
The recording from April 16 focused primarily on PPP application recommendations, funding strategies, HR advice, international tax strategy, and insurance updates.
From First Financial Bank
- Joseph Sofia, a commercial banker and SBA expert working with companies $5-$500M in revenue, particularly funding a change in ownership
From Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
- Steve Barsotti, a business lawyer working with clients on their strategic operations and short- and long-term funding solutions
- Danielle Crane, an employment lawyer helping employers navigate the workforce implications of the pandemic
- Cody Myers, a corporate lawyer leading the firm’s CARES Act (PPP) and EIDL efforts with business clients
- Jeff Tubaugh, a tax partner specializing in serving closely held businesses and partnerships
- Annie Lee, an international tax partner who works with U.S. companies that have a global footprint
- Dan Fugazzi, a client executive specializing in the hospitality, retail, restaurant, long-term care and social services practice areas
- Vince Stasiulewicz, a business insurance veteran who designs and implements risk-based management solutions and insurance offerings
Disclaimer: Please note that the information that is discussed throughout this program series should not be construed as legal, tax or insurance advice and is not protected by any confidentiality or privilege. For proper advice on your unique situation, we encourage you to discuss directly with your independent advisors.