A Focus on Opportunity Zones
Andrew P. Doup advises taxpayer-investors, fund managers, developers and entrepreneurs on tax-advantaged opportunity zone transactions.
Andrew frequently writes and speaks publicly on the subject of opportunity zones, providing in-depth, but easily digestible, insights into the processes, requirements, and benefits related to establishing and operating self-directed and syndicated qualified opportunity funds and qualified opportunity zone businesses.
- Ohio Renews 10% Income Tax Credit for Opportunity Zone Investments
- 3 reasons why family office investment into opportunity zones is set to increase in 2021
- “Moonshot” Investors Starstruck by Opportunity Zones
- Opportunity Zone Investors get COVID-19 Relief from the IRS
- Taxpayers Save $240 Million by Investing in Ohio Opportunity Zones
- Qualified Opportunity Zones: Investing in Columbus’s Future
- The Big Opportunity: Does an Opportunity Zone Fund Work for You?
- Making sense of opportunity zones: How to achieve the tax benefits in 3 steps
- Opportunity knocks: Congress authorizes tax-free profits for investors in qualified opportunity zones