Andrew serves as a trusted advisor, creating additional value for clients by helping manage their risk of liability throughout the business lifecycle. A combat veteran, Andrew approaches problems with a combination of creativity and attention-to-detail that enables his clients to make business decisions with confidence.
Real Estate Finance + Development
Andrew advises clients in all manners of real estate transactions, including acquisition and disposition, financing, development, leasing, and management of commercial, hotel, multifamily, and mixed-used properties. He also advises investors, developers, and entrepreneurs in qualified opportunity zone development and qualified opportunity fund financing. Andrew's experience includes joint venture structuring; debt and private equity capitalization; and advising on tax, title, and other real property issues.
Andrew advises clients on corporate structuring, start-up and growth financing, and contracts. He provides counsel to entrepreneurs, investors, fund managers, and lenders, leading a collaborative approach to optimize client outcomes. Andrew's experience includes business entity structuring; public and private securities; and structuring debt and mezzanine financing instruments.
- Emerging Businesses
- Medical Marijuana + Hemp
- Mergers + Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D.)
- University of Oklahoma (M.A., International Relations)
- Miami University (B.A., Diplomacy & Foreign Affairs, 2007)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- American Bar Association, member
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- United States Army Bronze Star
- United States Air Force Commendation Medal
- Company Grade Officer of the Year, 505th Test and Evaluation Group, Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico
- Professional Performer of the Year, 1st Special Operations Group, Hurlburt Field, Florida
Charitable + Civic Involvement
- Ohio Air National Guard, Major