COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders – March 31, 2020
COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders March 31, 2020
The recording on Tuesday, March 31, included a thorough discussion of the CARES Act and its related financial, workforce, legal, tax, and insurance implications.
From Kegler Brown
- Steve Barsotti, a business lawyer working with clients on their strategic operations and short- and long-term funding solutions
- Brendan Feheley + Danielle Crane, employment lawyers helping employers navigate the workforce implications of the pandemic
- Cody Myers, a corporate lawyer leading the firm’s CARES Act efforts with business clients
- Maggie Gilmore, the tax managing director focusing on income tax accounting, business tax consulting and tax compliance
- Dan Fugazzi, a client executive specializing in the hospitality, retail, restaurant, long-term care and social services practice areas
- Vince Stasiulewicz, a business insurance veteran who designs and implements risk-based management solutions and insurance offerings
Disclaimer: Please note that the information that is discussed throughout this program series should not be construed as legal, tax or insurance advice and is not protected by any confidentiality or privilege. For proper advice on your unique situation, we encourage you to discuss directly with your independent advisors.