Pop-Up: COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall for Ohio Business Leaders
COVID-19 developments are still happening and it can be hard to make sense of it all.
So in the spirit of collaboration and open communication, the business advisors at BDO, Kegler Brown, Hylant and First Financial Bank are teaming up to help our clients and friends understand the changing business landscape in Ohio and feel better prepared to meet these challenges head on.
This is an opportunity to hear from Ohio industry leaders as they share strategies to help your business survive the pandemic. This session will be tailored to the most recent news and advice affecting your business, which will include:
- Vaccines and the workplace- employer rights and decision points
- Overview of the new stimulus package for businesses
- Rollout information and changes with the new PPP structure
- PPP tax planning and employee retention credits
- Communicable disease exclusions coming to general liability insurance policies
- Insurance carriers tightening contract language with no government intervention in sight
If you have questions that you would like to be answered by our hosts, please submit them in advance to our moderator.
We’re all in this together, so this free virtual town hall is open to anyone who wants to participate.
This virtual town hall is free to attend. Make sure to RSVP using the button below, or by contacting Lindsey Dilsaver, (614) 462-5481.