Kelly has an extensive background in real estate matters, with 22 years of experience assisting on issues related to zoning, annexation, land development, eminent domain, real estate tax appeals, entitlements, real estate transactions and more. She also provides support in the administrative proceedings and litigation of actions and appeals arising from all aspects of real estate and land development. Kelly’s experience also includes working with local governments in legislative and administrative proceedings and entitlements.
Kelly began her career in a general practice firm, using her skills in the areas of real estate, corporate law and estate planning. She also has worked as an assistant to a municipal law director, working on all aspects of municipal law including planning and zoning, real estate, development, public records and municipal legislation. She earned her Associate’s degree in Paralegal Studies from the Academy of Court Reporting, graduating with honors.
- Academy of Court Reporting and Paralegal Studies (A.S., 1994)
- Columbus Bar Association, associate member
- Paralegal Association of Central Ohio (PACO), member
Charitable + Civic Involvement
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), Outreach Volunteer (2010-present)
- Heritage Preserve Community Authority Board, Secretary (2014-Present)
- Sandy Corners Homeowners’ Association, Secretary (2001-2018)
- Dublin High School Hockey Association, Secretary (2013-2015)