Michelle works in the firm’s Estate Planning + Probate practice area, assisting clients on wealth transfer, estate administration and tax planning. She also advises sports and entertainment clients on their complex business and personal needs. She has been with the firm since 2008.
Michelle assists clients in the planning and implementation of a variety of estate plans with the goals of the client in mind. She has experience with a wide range of estate planning techniques, from basic planning to advanced planning for large estates, as well as charitable planning and special needs planning.
Michelle offers a pro bono suite of services for breast cancer survivors and their families; learn more about this program at keglerbrown.com/survivors.
Estate + Trust Administration
Michelle has represented trustees and executors of estates, assisting them in the proper discharge of their fiduciary duties. She is also experienced in probate matters and the preparation of state and federal estate and fiduciary income tax returns.
Michelle serves as chair of the firm’s Sports practice area. She advises sports industry clients on the personal and professional challenges they face every day. From estate planning to foundations and contract analysis, Michelle takes a hands on approach to intimately understand the unique and complex lives of athletes and other sports industry professionals in order to counsel on the issues that matter most to them.
- Employee Relations
- Energy + Environment
- Estate Planning + Business Succession
- IP Strategy + Consulting
- Real Estate
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® (2016)
- University of San Diego School of Law (LL.M., 2004)
- University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law (J.D., 2003)
- California State University, Sacramento (B.S., 1998)
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Central Ohio, member
- California Bar Association, member
- Columbus Bar Association, Ethics Committee, member
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association, member
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County, member
- Received The Quiet Rotarian Award from the East Sacramento Rotary Club in 2007
Charitable + Civic Involvement
- Greater Columbus Sports Commission, Board Member
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Columbus, Board of Directors, member
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Columbus, Komen Young Professionals, Past Chair
- Young Professional Leaders Roundtable, Inaugural Member