Molly focuses her practice in the areas of Business, Mergers + Acquisitions, and Franchising. After clerking for Kegler Brown during law school, she joined the firm in 2016.
Molly provides counsel to businesses during every stage of the business life cycle, from business formation and structuring to capital raising, contract drafting and negotiation, negotiation of joint ventures, franchising, succession planning, and acquisition and sale transactions.
Mergers + Acquisitions
Molly advises both buyers and sellers, public and private, in a variety of complex business transactions, including mergers, asset purchases, stock purchases, divestitures, and reorganizations.
Molly also focuses on franchise issues, working closely with small business owners to open or expand existing franchise portfolios, navigating the complex regulatory framework for current or potential franchisors, and mediating the sensitive franchisee–franchisor relationships.
- Emerging Businesses
- Employee Relations
- Estate Planning + Business Succession
- Franchise + Distribution
- Global Business
- IP Strategy + Consulting
- Mergers + Acquisitions
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2016)
- University of Michigan (B.S., 2009)
- American Bar Association, member
- ABA Forum on Franchising, member
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Central Ohio, member
- CBA Barrister Leadership Program, Class of 2017
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association, member
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County, member
- The American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education Scholarship & Leadership Award
- The Ohio State Law Journal Past Editors’ Award
- The Ernest E. Karam Book Award for Excellence in Legal Analysis and Writing
- The Moritz College of Law Public Service Law Fellow with Recognition