Joining Kegler Brown in 2004, Cara is responsible for all employee benefits, recruiting and retention, payroll administration, wellness and safety programs, employee recognition programs, and training.
In addition to her law firm and human resources experience, Cara has more than 15 years of management experience in the utility/energy marketing industry in areas including operations, business development and project management. She graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in marketing.
Active in several professional organizations, Cara maintains memberships in the Program Management Institute and the Columbus Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators, serving on its board of directors. Cara received her PMP (Project Management Professional) certification by the Program Management Institute in 2003. She also is a member of the Human Resources Association of Central Ohio and the Society for Human Resource Management.
In 2011, Cara earned certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources through the HR Certification Institute, the credentialing body for HR professionals affiliated with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- The Ohio State University (BS)
- HR Certification Institute (SPHR)
- Program Management Institute (PMP)
- Association of Legal Administrators - Columbus Chapter, Board of Directors, member
- Human Resources Association of Central Ohio, member
- Program Management Institute, member
- Society for Human Resource Management, member