Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter has been dedicated to providing open communication to our clients and communities for 50 years and we have expanded our dedication to the social media platforms.
We’re on social media platforms Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to provide a place for our clients, current and future, and the general community, to converse openly with us. In order for our sites to be beneficial to you, we must provide guidelines for participation. All social media sites are monitored and we reserve the right to delete comments or block users for any of the following reasons:
1. All social media sites are monitored and we reserve the right to delete comments or block users for any of the following reasons:
- Unrelated Comments: if comments or posts are not related to the subject of a post
- Inappropriate Comments: if comments or posts use obscenities, profanity or contain content that is illegal, offensive, abusive, defamatory or harmful
- Spam: any communication directed to selling a product or service, or in an attempt to direct users to a specific website for personal, political or monetary gain
- Attacks or Threats: any content which directly threatens or attacks Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter, our clients or employees
If you have feedback or additional comments, please contact us
2. Kegler Brown employees who use social media on behalf of the firm are responsible for the content posted. The following are guidelines for the use of Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter social media accounts, which include Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
What Employees Will Do:
- Disclose your employment status when submitting a comment or question
- State it is your opinion when commenting on any post or content related to the company
- Act responsibly and ethically when participating or posting on any social media account
- Not discriminate against any person or social media account based on age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances
- Abide by the Social Media Policy in Employee handbooks
What Employees Will Not Publish or Post:
- Client information of any kind that has not been made public
- Personal information regarding yourself or any employee who has worked or currently works for Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
- Any information that is considered confidential or private
4. Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter does not endorse third-party sites or its content, nor are we responsible for their accuracy or opinions.
5. When you participate in our social media platforms, you allow Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter the right to use, publish, post and re-post all published content in any media without any compensation or attribution.