Michael is a core member of our dedicated wireless telecommunications team with extensive experience in all facets of cell tower leasing and related real estate matters. Our perspective is informed by our historical representation of parties on all sides of the leasing transaction and is highlighted by our long-time partnership with one of the world’s largest wireless carriers in its cell tower leasing matters across nearly twenty Midwestern states.
Our experience positions us uniquely in the industry to provide world-class, cost-effective service to large portfolios.
- We know the complex industry dynamics. We process more than 6,000 leases, amendments and title reviews, on average, every year. There is virtually no industry learning curve for new projects.
- We work to understand how your business operates. We focus on understanding your internal processes and budgetary constraints so we can staff and execute your projects efficiently and effectively.
- We approach leasing transactions holistically. We’ve developed a profound familiarity with critical purchase and leasing deal-points when negotiating with landowners across the Midwest.
- We offer a deep bench of professionals. This core team of attorneys and paralegals draws on a bench of subject-matter experts in real estate issues at all levels of experience.
- We speak your language. Our lawyers not only know the industry jargon and the leasing terms that carriers will accept, but also understand the keys to navigating master license agreements.
Our wireless telecommunications team has amassed extensive experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating thousands of cell tower leases and related agreements, including:
- Raw Land and Structure Leases, including rooftop, water tower, utility pole, smokestack, etc.
- License Agreements
- Cell-on-Wheels (COW) Agreements
- Termination Agreements
- Renewal Agreements
- Title Reviews