Joining the firm in 1995, Jennifer is responsible for vendor contract negotiations and purchasing, as well as the supervision and coordination of all functions of Kegler Brown’s Office Services department, including facilities and property management, mail room operations, records management, and hospitality.
Jennifer is a MailCom Certified Office Services and Purchasing Manager, as well as a MailCom Certified Mail Management Supervisor. Maintaining professional membership with the Association of Legal Administrators, she was named to the board of the Columbus Chapter in 2013. Jennifer began her 5-year term on April 1, 2013, as secretary and will progress through the officer ranks every year, ending her term in 2017 as immediate past president.
Jennifer also holds memberships in ARMA International and the Institute for Supply Management, as well as the American Quarter Horse Association and Appaloosa Horse Club. She spends her time in the community as a member of the Ohio Horseman’s Council, Perry County Chapter, and serves as a sponsor of the Southern Ridge Riders and More 4H club.
- ARMA International, member
- Association of Legal Administrators, Board of Directors, Vice President
- IFMA (International Facilities Management Association)
- Institute for Supply Management, member
- Certified Office Services + Purchasing Manager, MailCom
- Certified Mail Management Supervisor, MailCom
Charitable + Civic Involvement
- American Quarter Horse Association
- Appaloosa Horse Club
- Fairfield Union Athletic Boosters
- Hooved Animal Humane Society, Woodstock, Illinois
- Ohio Horseman's Council - Perry County Chapter
- Ohio SPCA
- Southern Ridge Riders and More 4H Club